Report: 38 Million Americans Have Shopped From the Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]smuggl3r[/nom]Very useful and informative content. The quality of articles at Tom's Hardware are at an all time high![/citation]Especially since there is no breakdown of which hardware and OS they used.

blppt

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2008
[citation][nom]Devoteicon[/nom]Tell us the truth, Kevin... You wrote this article while pooping, didn't ya?[/citation]

Post of the year! Bwahahahaha

dicfeynman

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2011
it is not long when there will be apps that will control the water jet washing your nether region hole (or holes to be politically correct),
paid apps for bidets.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
[citation][nom]dicfeynman[/nom]it is not long when there will be apps that will control the water jet washing your nether region hole (or holes to be politically correct), paid apps for bidets.[/citation]
Toto has a model with a wireless remote so I wouldn't be surprised.

mesab66

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
Will ya keep quiet - i'm trying to concentrate!

ok, where was I......

eeauuuurgh.........milk

aaargheu......wheetabix

ghooeee........chocolate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeargh..........carrots

ghooar......more chocolate

[courtesy flush]

gneeeaaaaa........fuchs tripledrive supreme 2x12"

gilgamex

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
"The company said that it conducted a survey within the United States from November 6-8, 2012 among 2,104 adults ages 18 and older. The results showed that more than 38 million people – men more so than women – made purchases while sitting on the toilet." Where do they get off making such rash assumptions, they probably applied the percentage of people in this small group against the same percentage regarding the population of the USA which is horribly innacurate.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
See, and this is why you need to opt out of Google tracing you. They know exactly where you are when you buy stuff, they know if you're taking a dump or not! Santa Claus has nothing on Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.