Report: Netflix Could Soon Hit iPhone, Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

nachowarrior

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
Does this mean that the iturd has to run the IE engine?
*gasp* Micro$haft DRM crapware on crApple Hardware/software?

what will happen next? LINUX SUPPORT!?!?!?!

bhf5006

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
I hate net flix. I've been waiting for 5 weeks for Gran Torino. I'd rather pay 25 bucks a year to watch 5 movies I really want to see "on demand" at 5 dollars a movie rather than paying 150~ a year to watch 36 movies while having to wait rediculously long for new movies.

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Netflix dropped ie support, it now requires silverlight. You can use safari under mac os or firefox. But that is the extent of their support. I would love a linux port, seriously if the roku can do it.

G

I'm getting pretty fed up with Netflix as well. Getting a series to watch on Netflix like OZ, Dragonball Z, Madmen can be a painful experience.... I've waited months for one disk and eventually just gave in and bought the season just to watch a couple of episodes on one disk due to the wait time and the fact that Netflix will not do nothing about it. Seems like it is becoming more and more of a problem lately and the last time it happened was with a old series, Oz, season 2 disk 1...went ahead and purchased it.

G

I love Netflix Watch Instantly. They don't have everything (license restrictions are the problem, don't blame them for that!) but they have enough to keep me and my family well pleased.

natureaddict

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
theDagda:

"I love Netflix Watch Instantly. They don't have everything (license restrictions are the problem, don't blame them for that!) but they have enough to keep me and my family well pleased."

Stupid shill...you should be less obvious. "Watch instantly" is like rooting around in the big cardboard box of 2 dollar dvds at Big Lots.
It's complete crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.