Report: Nintendo 3DS Launching Nov. 20 in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
3D is over rated imo. It's just a gimmick. Devs should focus more on game play and content. No matter if the game has 3D or not, it won't sell if it has $hitty content and gameplay.

MasterM40

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010
Nintendo is always on its game(get it?) i think if they are releasing it then it may hold some goodies, plus its probably aimed at the youth anyway!

jasonpwns

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]3D is over rated imo. It's just a gimmick. Devs should focus more on game play and content. No matter if the game has 3D or not, it won't sell if it has $hitty content and gameplay.[/citation]

It's already sold for me. They are remaking OoT and Paper Mario. Oh and I won't touch the 3d features.

G

Ok dude whoever said nintendo needs too work on game play your way off. They have for years worked on game play and not graphics that mainly why they have been hurting in the past. For some reason after the ps 1 every gamer fell into this I need movies and great graphics to play a game which is bogus. The 3DS will be great and with oOT and star fox this will truly be a portable with great game play. It's nintendo people they brought Mario and Zelda and return gaming to America after the great gaming depression of the early 1980s! Lol

braneman

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
I'll buy it enjoy all the official Nintendo games except for the new wind waker style handheld games... ocean kings temple my left foot. hoping to see a ocrania of time release on this one.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]3D is over rated imo. It's just a gimmick. Devs should focus more on game play and content. No matter if the game has 3D or not, it won't sell if it has $hitty content and gameplay.[/citation]

Why do so many people say 3D is over rated. The real world is 3D so gaming in 3D is a logical transition. It's like saying coloured tvs are overrated.

What's really overrated are computer mice with 1 only button and the computer it's attached to.

godmodder

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2005
Why do so many people say 3D is over rated. The real world is 3D so gaming in 3D is a logical transition. It's like saying coloured tvs are overrated.

Because it's not real 3D but just an optical illusion that causes headaches and looks fake most of the time :D

What's really overrated are computer mice with 1 only button and the computer it's attached to.

Have to agree with you on this one :p

braxis john

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
3D it's overrated because they only impresses who don't know anything about it. If you dig and see it's just optical illusion that causes headaches you see what shit you buy for high prices and you see you're so angry with yourself for buying that crap.

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
Price dropped already on the DSi systems. I'm hoping for sub-$200 on this one. May have to wait for them to get some kinks out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.