Reset start issue

Oct 30, 2018
I reset my 1+3 android mobile phone,
It takes lot of hours to erase all memory.
When I started again my Android phone it is not working properly.
What to do I can't understand.
I need your help.

Thanks.

What kind of reset did you do? The one that tries to save your data on the phone or a full "Hard Reset"? That will make a large difference.

If you did the kind that tries to save your stuff on the device, then any problem that the phone was having may not have been resolved. That would require a "Hard Reset".

However, if the device was say rooted, then you can't fix it through a reset. It would have to be unrooted first.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Android Smartphones 1
123staxx Android Smartphones 3
A Android Smartphones 1
Susankb1126 Android Smartphones 1
bigfatbush Android Smartphones 1
DJFiefs Android Smartphones 1
Accelx Android Smartphones 3
R Android Smartphones 2
GLAiRFiRE Android Smartphones 1
Milo2548945 Android Smartphones 1
StrickOut Android Smartphones 4
M Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 5
J Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Factory Reset for the LG Aristo PLUS
Question How to reboot rca m1 after factory hard reset fails
Question Is it possible to recover files from a phone that has been software-updated after a repair?
Question I've did a factory reset on my assurance wireless phone but it still gets stuck on blue screen. What do I do now?
Question how can i activate my phone after i factory reset it i dont have a sim card
Question How to reset a phone that keeps restarting and cant access hard reset settings because volume buttons wont work?
Solved! Factory reset or no?
Question Forgot PIN, and FRP is enabled
Question Recovery of fone after shutdown & restart caused Random factory reset on j7 Crown
Question Nokia 5 after hard reset problem
Solved! LG G7 One: Black Screen, Full Charge, Not responding to forced reset
Solved! How do I recover photos that I took with my cellphone ater I did a factory reset
Android factory reset not showing button
Reset my phone
Solved! My Phone has been hacked.. they have access even after factory reset
Solved! Factory reset problems
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
Solved! I have my phone infinix note3 pro I hard resetting it started but its doesn't take me to the apps menu its keeps forcing me to
even on hard reset gt-i9082 does not start
I have an lyf wind 7 smartphone, after factory reset as usual it started with language select......and so on but when I added

ASK THE COMMUNITY