Retail Sources Say Black Wii Coming May 9 (or 23)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RipperjackAU

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2006
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]So what you are saying is that Black is bigger[/citation]

I thought p0rn was proving this point, for years now.

AsianJetlag

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
I thought the "Black Wii" would feature more processing power and thus better graphics, but this I did not expect.

Could not possibly care less.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
[citation][nom]RipperjackAU[/nom]So what you are saying is that Black is bigger[/citation] haha, made me and my boss laugh.
Seems to me that the black version is definitely suited for the older audience. Now if only it had better games...

radiotom

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
[citation][nom]FATAL STR1K3[/nom]yeah I totally meant Obama's....[/citation]

I didn't know there was a difference.

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]thebigt42[/nom]Mine changes color....Its appears black when the cabinet doors are shut then it turns white when they are open. Big figgen deal. I want a mood Wii it should change colors with my mood. Who really cares what the color is??? GIVE ME HD SO THE GAMES DON'T LOOK LIKE CRAP![/citation]

Quake 3 still looks crappy @ 1080p. Sorry.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
I want one! It looks Sick! But i haven't had the money to purchase a Wii, so if this comes out, it'll be perfect timing for me.

[citation][nom]radiotom[/nom]I didn't know there was a difference.[/citation]
No need for politics and political attacks

rhino13

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
Well, I'm holding out for purple.

Or maybe I'll replace my current Wii with a Wii-Lite-XL, cause I'm sure that will play games in HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.