Revert back the files to device storage what i migrated to SD card

sunithamanikala

Prominent
Jan 25, 2018
Hello.
Thanks for the reply but I guess I haven't asked you properly. Initially I inserted my SD card in to my Lenovo Tab and migrated some large and system files in to SD card from internal storage of Tab but now I removed the SD card and inserted it in to my phone to view the files but I am not able to see the files and phone is recommending to format SD card. So to fix this I tried to to move those files back to Lenovo tab internal storage but I could not find internal storage in tab simultaneously only external storage is visible, but I can view files of SD card in my Tablet only, not in any other device. Please help me to fix the problem. How can I see internal storage files on my Tablet and copy back the files from Sd card to internal storage.

Thank you
Sunitha

Solution
If you moved system files to the SdCard, I'm surprised the phone works at all. That indicates you copied and paster them rather than migrated them. Does it work if you remove the card?

Backup the all the files from the card into the tablet so you have copies of them then put the card back into the phone then accept the offer to format it. l can't think of another way of going about this.
File managers vary in the efficiency and yours doesn't sound very helpful. Photos are usually stored in a folder named DCIM. Can you see that anywhere?

While you have them on the SdCard, it's a good time to take the card out, put it in a carrier and put that in a laptop or PC to back them up in case the process goes wrong.

sunithamanikala

Prominent
Jan 25, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from sunithamanikala : "Internal storage in my Lenovo tab is not visible"

Hello.
Thanks for the reply but I guess I haven't asked you properly. Initially I inserted my SD card in to my Lenovo Tab and migrated some large and system files in to SD card from internal storage of Tab but now I removed the SD card and inserted it in to my phone to view the files but I am not able to see the files and phone is recommending to format SD card. So to fix this I tried to to move those files back to Lenovo tab internal storage but I could not find internal storage in tab simultaneously only external storage is visible, but I can view files of SD card in my Tablet only, not in any other device. Please help me to fix the problem. How can I see internal storage files on my Tablet and copy back the files from Sd card to internal storage.

Thank you
Sunitha

If you moved system files to the SdCard, I'm surprised the phone works at all. That indicates you copied and paster them rather than migrated them. Does it work if you remove the card?

Backup the all the files from the card into the tablet so you have copies of them then put the card back into the phone then accept the offer to format it. l can't think of another way of going about this.

Solution