Rock Band 3 Announced by MTV, EA and Harmonix

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l3g3ndatw0rk

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
For anyone who's not likin the drum kits that come with either rb or gh, get yourselves an ion drum kit. They can b used on all games, and can even be used as an actual kit if you buy a seperate drum brain. The kit isn't cheap, but well worth the investment! I much prefer Rb to gh, and I'm looking forward to the new features it's bound to contain. They're a clever company, and they're well aware of the fact that they need to make the next one something special. Rb will b the next myspace in terms of revolutionising the music industry. Mark my words!
I also like the fact that rb releases songs I've never heard of. There r countless bands and sings I'd never have had the pleasure of listening to if it wasn't for them.
Rb will not let us down, they can't afford to! They've done so much already, the next one has to have new and brilliant ideas, otherwise they won't convince people who own rb1 and/or 2 to buy it. They'll only get customers, and that's jus bad business

lasaldude

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2009
Please add some real metal. I would love to get down on some Dimebag Darrell solos on some Pantera songs. Maybe some old metal like fear factory and Chimaira too

Status
Not open for further replies.