Rockstar Denies GTA Coming to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumpKickJoe

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
Apple would love this idea to turn into reality! More sales for them!

But they might ban it, cause it got like strong sexual content, murder, excessive use of profanity, depicted use of drugs, strong violence....everything that GTA was built on....
We'll see what happens.

spanner_razor

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2006
Rockstar are notoriously tight lipped about any upcoming releases so their denial of any game is basically as good as a definite yes from any other company. They sell games based on hype alone, which is not to say the games are bad but their advertising is limited to what they do not third party groups such as websites or magazines.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
The iPhone 3G S can't even run the GPS chip without overheating and burning the white outside coating and I'm to believe it won't have any problem running Grand Theft Auto? Okay then. I have a bridge to sell you.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
[citation][nom]tayb[/nom]The iPhone 3G S can't even run the GPS chip without overheating and burning the white outside coating and I'm to believe it won't have any problem running Grand Theft Auto? Okay then. I have a bridge to sell you.[/citation]
Buddy, you read my mind... LOL

G

The overheating problem is occurring in a tiny fraction of the devices, and is caused by faulty batteries that are overheating.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
I looked into buying GTA IV (PC) earlier today until I read the first review at Amazon.com
I guess the only way you can save your game is you have to be logged into and or registered with Games For Windows Live. GFWL and MS along with Take2 and Rockstar games can kiss my arse. I'm not buying it now, that is for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.