Solved! Routers.

Mar 7, 2020
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong thread. I am having router problems. When I turn on my Smart TV & Laptop in the morning usually I have No WIFI. No matter what I try I cannot get it too work,but the moment I plug It into another router It will work/WIFI. This usually works right up to when I switch everything off & go out for a few hours & when I turn everything back on say 5/6 hours later the other router will not work no matter what?
I then change that router to the one that didn't work in the morning & voila that will now work??????? Rinse & repeat' I am using (both) a Netgear Router & a Linksys Router
any help would be appreciated

Solution
Is a wifi down time set in the routers? Get into the router´s menu and have a look at the wifi settings. Eventually connect a laptop or PC directly via ethernet cable to the router.
Mar 7, 2020
Sorry for the delay in responding. In layman terms one router will work from approx 4.20PM () but will not work again when I turn on TV/Computer first thing in the morning 6/7 AM.
It doesn't matter if I reboot it, it will not connect to either the TV or Laptop.
As soon as I connect my other router It all connects & I get WIFI.
This will work until about 4/4.30 PM when I have to go through the whole song & dance again!!