Rumor: iPhone 5S Will Come in Three Colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
Waooooo that is soooooooooooooo brilliant. Bet the media will go gaga over that! Truly creative innovation indeed. Go get a life morons!

whiteodian

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2010
Either rainbow or zebra stripe colored. I know, those aren't really colors. Would be funny to see people walking/talking with them though.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
You can't quote people now? toms wth man... roll the site back to the old style, this is insane...As for a rainbow or zebra stripe color, they already have them, they are called case protectors which most people have, it shocks me that people even care about the color given that most put it into a case.

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
You can't quote people now? toms wth man... roll the site back to the old style, this is insane...As for a rainbow or zebra stripe color, they already have them, they are called case protectors which most people have, it shocks me that people even care about the color given that most put it into a case.

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
The only thing dumber than the concept of the article is the changes they made to the comment section. I'm thinking that they've simplified the comment section for apple users, bombarding them with rediculous options, like the ability to reply to a comment or quote somebody, was making them scared and angry.

NitzerEbb

Honorable
Sep 30, 2012
I cant wait to see how Apple romanticizes this as some new thing that every apple fanboy needs to buy into and trade in their 5 for one of their new Apple colors

g-unit1111

Distinguished
It's like the Malibu Stacy episode of the Simpsons. No matter how much the competition works to create something new and different, Apple disguises the same crap with a new hat and people show up to buy it in droves. I'll stick with Android and Windows Phone 7 thanks.

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
The Apple boys will be talking about how innovative this is ..... sad thing is this is the innovation we will see out of Apple now that Jobs is gone.

sundragon

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Aside from this being ancient news/rumors... Why do you post Apple news for the 'Droid fanboys on this site? LOL - How about throwing some gasoline on the fire :)

technicalbass

Honorable
Feb 19, 2012
Because colors are so important when 99% of all phones have a case to protect itself....I for one love my iPhone but the color of it is absolutely the least important thing about it as I would never not have a case around a daily use device so small and bloody expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.