Solved! Running automobilista on a amd A6-9225

Feb 17, 2021
Hi, i am thinking about buying automobilista on my laptop that has linux mint on it because my actual pc is waiting on some parts for the time being, so i would like to run the game at maybe 60 fps because having to have quick reactions is pretty much impossible with below 30, but i think i could get this to work because i dont care about graphics, lemme know if you think i could run the game around 60.

Solution
Should be possible on the A6 to run it at over 30 fps , it looks to not want a lot of specs to run, but you said you have Linux on it. Which means you will need to use an emulator like wine to run the program and that affects performance.

Steam has it, you can buy the game for a short trial to see how it runs and do a return. Just don't play it too long or keep it too long or you will be out of the return window.
Should be possible on the A6 to run it at over 30 fps , it looks to not want a lot of specs to run, but you said you have Linux on it. Which means you will need to use an emulator like wine to run the program and that affects performance.

Steam has it, you can buy the game for a short trial to see how it runs and do a return. Just don't play it too long or keep it too long or you will be out of the return window.

Solution