Running External Graphics Card?

Solution
Yeah, your system is fairly well balanced, and while it certainly could handle a moderate eGPU, the performance increase would still only be moderate at best.
I would highly recommend saving up for a real system, that way you have solid gaming performance (and price/performance ratio) and a laptop for mobility.

Gam3r01

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Generally not worth it for a few reasons.
Bulky, still requires a standalone PSU, costs a bit much, and importantly the laptop specs.
Chances are if you want to run an eGPU the laptops processor wont be up to snuff either.

Gam3r01

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Yeah, your system is fairly well balanced, and while it certainly could handle a moderate eGPU, the performance increase would still only be moderate at best.
I would highly recommend saving up for a real system, that way you have solid gaming performance (and price/performance ratio) and a laptop for mobility.

Solution
Nov 28, 2018
Is this setup good enough for PUBG and Fortnite on high settings?

Gaming-Workstation Dell Precision T3600 Xeon E5-1620 3.6Ghz (Even better I7 4790 3.6Ghz because it has 10MB cache)-8G RAM-good condition 2TB HDD, Win10 pro activated, 1G video card AMD Radeon HD7700 with HDMI,DVI,VGA. Best price for Gaming-Workstation. I only install 8G RAM for best price.You can connect to 2 monitors together. You can upgrade to 32G RAM by your self or I can do for you with addition money, depend on you want. I can do SSD too. Desktop is clean inside and out side without dust, upgraded all driver and BIOS system. $400 only for strong and big store Workstation for your jobs and your firm. Local pickup with cash in Oceanside, don't ship out please.

1/Dell Precision T3600 Workstation
Intel Xeon E5-1620 3.6GHz 10MB Quad Core Processor
8GB DDR3 ECC REG Unbuffered DIMM Memory
2TB HDD
1G video card AMD Radeon HD7700 with HDMI,DVI,VGA
Internal DVD-RW
1x Computer Power Cable
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Installed (No Media)

Nov 28, 2018
Thanks, I'll look into that. I've been out of the tech loop for a while. Pilfering through all the new stuff, checking compatibility, and not buying flashy crap that under-performs will be fun. I'm over this 30 FPS Xbox stuff.