Saga for iOS, Android Learns Your Habits, Improves Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
The 'How to be a human' app is going to be huge. I do feel a little worried about what we are evolving into. The last thing I need is an app reminding me I havn't eaten for 18 hours.

Collie147

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2010
So it rewards you for spending money? Get a manicure 20 points, Eat at expensive restaurant 50 points, get mugged 100 points! You are the Weiner!

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
[citation][nom]ttcboy[/nom]Another Track me 24/7 app ?? NO THANKS !!![/citation]

Get used to it. Welcome to the future.

G

Yet another app that tracks every one of your moves; read the fine print. They'll be selling that information to marketers.

Just don't complain about SPAM when it hits you

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
At first I was afraid that it would share my user data, but then I read that they assure us that it will never share its users' data, so now I'm not worried anymore. I mean, companies like that keep their word and are transparent right? Right?

subaru41

Distinguished
Feb 6, 2006
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]I thought Siri was a flop.Ask iPhone 4S users and see how many of them use it on a regular basis.[/citation]

That is correct. They all say Siri is in beta mode, but Siri, was released back in 2009, then bought out by Apple. Then re-released last August. I have never heard of beta testing lasting a year, Some people complain about Android rolling out slow update releases which is the carriers fault, how about Apple? It has been a year and it is still in beta?

Here is a video to show how well Siri really works.
http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/08/this-parodic-scorsese-siri-ad-paints-the-humble-virtual-assistant-in-a-more-realistic-light?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pulsenews

G

You are welcome to download Saga, but it requires an invite to actually function. Solid reporting. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
A Streaming Video & TVs 0
J.S. Streaming Video & TVs 0
drjackool Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
darkkamikaz Streaming Video & TVs 0
The Perfect Stranger Streaming Video & TVs 2
ddk0014 Streaming Video & TVs 1
andymbarn Streaming Video & TVs 0