Solved! Sager Laptops

Solution
Nothing really but good experience for me. My order was initially delayed due to a shortage in the GPU that I wanted, but that wasn't their fault and I was given status updates. The system I received was exactly what I was hoping for. Rock solid quality with strong performance. I've only recently started to have issues with it after 2 years of continuous use. My battery crapped out and one of my hinges broke due to a fall. Support was pretty good. Answered the phone quickly, was never put on hold and the tech was understandable. No complaints.
Nothing really but good experience for me. My order was initially delayed due to a shortage in the GPU that I wanted, but that wasn't their fault and I was given status updates. The system I received was exactly what I was hoping for. Rock solid quality with strong performance. I've only recently started to have issues with it after 2 years of continuous use. My battery crapped out and one of my hinges broke due to a fall. Support was pretty good. Answered the phone quickly, was never put on hold and the tech was understandable. No complaints.

Solution