Sager NP5793 Limited Time Offer

wirelessfender

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2007
So Sager claims the $600 off promo is for a limited time. I am really looking into this laptop and now I'm worrying if its going to disappear or go up in price. Should I jump on this offer asap? Or will it only ever go down in price? I don't know i'm just panicking now...

frozenlead

Distinguished
That notebook has been dropping in price for a while now, I wouldn't be too worried for the next month or so. Past that, I'd worry. Things don't move quite as quickly in the mobile world as they do in the desktop arena - it takes time for desktop technology to make it into notebooks. My guess is they're selling off the rest of their stock of NP5793's. It was $1700 stock a little earlier, which tells me they're having trouble selling the older units.

wirelessfender

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2007
Thats kind of what I'm figuring. I'm just worried that It's going to get replaced by a newer model that costs more. And therefore there wouldn't be an opportunity for me to get my hands on a laptop of that caliber for that price.

wirelessfender

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2007
I ordered the NP5796 yesterday from Xoticpc.com. Can't wait for it to get here. Thank you frozenlead for all your info and help.

I'm still in the process of selling my desktop computer that I built myself not too long ago. It's worth about the same price I paid for the Sager so it looks all good.