Samsung Confirms: No Galaxy S III at MWC This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
That's alright, I'm still enjoying my GS2 ever since I got it in june last year and don't want to replace it any time soon...

bvsbutthd101

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
[citation][nom]darkchazz[/nom]That's alright, I'm still enjoying my GS2 ever since I got it in june last year and don't want to replace it any time soon...[/citation]
exactly, they're releasing phones so often now that when people buy the latest and greatest, something is better just around the corner. They can't get them because there stuck with it for 2 years, and no one wants to pay retail price.

clivene09

Distinguished
May 28, 2010
[citation][nom]keczapifrytki[/nom]I want a physical shutter button please!!!!!!! The touch screen button is horrible. Thanks[/citation]
Is this in response to what Kecza said? I would love to know what 'mod' adds a physical shutter button to the GS2.

bvsbutthd101

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
doesn't actually add a phsical button. But I know on my Droid Charge there's a mod out that turns the power button into the shutter button when the camera is open.

mr_wobbles

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
Personally, on a MOBILE platform that isnt a real Ultrathin,notebook,or tablet I find NO use for those powerful specs. Batteries are bad enough as it is, so maybe instead of cramming more useless RAM in, they could make it have a, GOD forbid, 24 hour battery life while doing ANYTHING.

computernerdforlife

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2012
I'm still using GS1 and she's chugging along just fine. I've dropped it at least 10 times with the protective case and she's working wonderfully. I work so much that I can withdraw my phone from my pocket to my ear, comparable to drawing a gun quickly cowboy style... maybe not that quick but you...

Android FTW!

dietcreamsoda

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
Cmon Samsung, the faster you release this, the faster it can be relegated to obscurity/obsolescence a month later by some other Android phone.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I wish I could have waited for the S3 but I needed a phone last month and just picked up the Galaxy Nexus instead. Not having an SD slot is getting annoying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.