Samsung Galaxy 2 Has Snapdragon, Android 2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc70

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
Sounds like the BOMB!
Waiting to see other specs, like bands, UI, and of course overall performance. This could give the upcoming HTC Passion a run for the money , if only for the huge internal memory upgrade.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
yeah whats the deal with small ammounts of internal memory in these things? (ecept this one of course 32gig will be just fine).

I'm all for expandable memory with sd cards and whatnot, but I'd imagine a good amount of internal storage lends it as usefull as a storage device, as a replacement for the external hard drive or usb stick? can you use these andriod devices like that? just plug them in and they come up as a mass storage deivce? like good mp3 players that aren't apple itunes shit?

G

Hi, do you want to convert your M2TS files created by your Sony Camcorder and enjoy them on your Mobile Phone? With this powerful M2TS Converter to convert m2ts to mp4, convert m2ts to mkv, convert m2ts to vob.
Really nice software, just have a try now.

G

After the poor support from Samsung with the original Galaxy I would stay well away!

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
It's the exact same thing as the Nexus one. Do we need 8 identical phones from diferent manufacturers?

It might be competition, but that competition sure isn't leading to innovation.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]skpman[/nom]yeah well who cares. verizon's prob not gonna get it anyway[/citation]
So what if Verizon doesn't get it, unless, of course, you are a complete, total Verizon fanboy. Then it would make a difference.

skpman

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
[citation][nom]lamorpa[/nom]So what if Verizon doesn't get it, unless, of course, you are a complete, total Verizon fanboy. Then it would make a difference.[/citation]

i have a family plan. to change to another provider i'd have to have everyone in my family change service. besides.. they do have the best coverage. not worth it for me..
i hate how they never get the latest/greatest phones though. only droid.

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]skpman[/nom]i hate how they never get the latest/greatest phones though. only droid.[/citation]

its a good thing this couldnt qualify as either. Droid is a nice phone but i returned it after 30 days. To much of a little gimmiky toy imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.