Review Samsung Galaxy A53 review: Worth every penny

Dec 12, 2021
I love this phone, and I think it is a great value. In this review you said it is the best android phone under $500, but I looked at the best phones list and best cheap phones list by mark spoonauer, and this phone is not there. I was wondering will it ever be there, or is it just not updated yet?

May 1, 2022
How dare you call the macro camera pointless, it's my favorite feature of the phone, makes taking photos of small objects or small details on objects so much fun, I've used it almost a dozen times this week, useful both for my job and for entertainment.

Otherwise great review.

Aug 4, 2022
I just ordered an A53 and 3 features put it over the top for me - the large, clear display, the battery life, and perhaps the most understated feature - the fact that it has expandable storage with a microsd card up to 1 Tb. - something that both the iPhone SE and Pixel 6a do not include. I use my phones for more or less basic use with very little gaming, so I'm fully confident that I can tweak some settings to make it run a bit smoother in case it seems a bit slow for me. Otherwise, the A53 wins on those merits.