samsung galaxy note 10.1 stuck on logo screen

zackerymorgan

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017
my samsung galaxy note 10.1 gets stuck on logo screen and won't turn off until the battery is dead also can't go into any of the factory reset options

Try letting it drain completely (or if not under warranty anymore you can try opening it up and pulling the battery. Yes I know that is complicated on most tablets.) Then once drained charge it for a short while (not fully) but don't turn it on normally. Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will load completely. If it does, it will have limited access, however this will tell you that there is something (app, virus, malware, etc.,) on the device that needs to be removed to get it to work correctly. Once removed, then restart the tablet and it should load fine.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

zackerymorgan

Prominent
Aug 30, 2017

I tried this I can't even put it into safe mode

aepdj1977

Prominent
Oct 8, 2017

I have the same issue, it seems many have. I have been trawling the internet for months but have found no solution to this.

The only mode that seems accesible is Odin mode. It will not go into recovery mode or safe mode. It just loops back around to the logo screen.

I have tried downloading a ROM from the Sammobile site and restting the ROM with Odin. This process gives a success output on the Odin software but when the tablet reboots it still only goes to the logo screen.

Maybe the only option is to send back to samsung for a costly repair if possible.

mencvlle

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
I have a note 10.1 same problem. Took it to two fixers in the area. No luck. I would call this built in obsolescence by Samsung. And the cost is expensive. But not the lesson. The note was good while it lasted. Just because it was out of warranty Samsung should take note!! Fool me once...etc.