Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra leaks tip a phone that’s in its own league

Oct 9, 2021
As a diehard Apple user, I decided to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra just to see if the grass was greener...it's not. Worst decision I have made in regards to cell phones. One of the arguments Android users have is that Apple copies their tech. Android has all the new features first....and so on. My answer to that is, when Apple does finally do it, they do it right. All the bells and whistles on Android don't work correctly half the time. Never have that issue with Apple. So the S22 Ultra most likely will be the same. No thanks. My iPhone 13 Pro Max is already ordered.

Apple Jackson

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2014
As a diehard Apple user, I decided to get the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra just to see if the grass was greener...it's not. Worst decision I have made in regards to cell phones. One of the arguments Android users have is that Apple copies their tech. Android has all the new features first....and so on. My answer to that is, when Apple does finally do it, they do it right. All the bells and whistles on Android don't work correctly half the time. Never have that issue with Apple. So the S22 Ultra most likely will be the same. No thanks. My iPhone 13 Pro Max is already ordered.

Good for you. I'll stick with my Note series (which I guess they're just calling S* Ultra now 😕). I don't have any problems with stuff not working. You can't blame Android for user incompetence.

Jan 30, 2022
And Ultra is not what they are calling the note series, genius.
Calm down. The Note series is on indefinite hold as Samsung has repeatedly indicated. They’ve added pen support to several Galaxy devices in past few years, but none with dedicated pen silo like the Note series. Every indication is that the “Note” branding will officially be sunset after the Galaxy S22 Ultra unveiling, as it has a dedicated pen silo. That, or they have made a decision to keep the branding for some reason and the device will be named with “Note” in it.
You two need to chill out. These are just tech products at the end of the day