Samsung Galaxy S3 to Feature Dual-core 1.8GHz CPU?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scrumworks

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
This place seems to be full of samsung suckers voting decent comments down. Samsung is a mass producer of generic Android operated phones. Period. I agree it might be the "best" one if you compare HTC and liking but that's not much to brag about. Seen one android phone, you've seen them all.

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]scrumworks[/nom]This place seems to be full of samsung suckers voting decent comments down. Samsung is a mass producer of generic Android operated phones. Period. I agree it might be the "best" one if you compare HTC and liking but that's not much to brag about. Seen one android phone, you've seen them all.[/citation]

Sure. They're ALL great (the top models, at least). Do you have a problem with this? Allows for seamless transition from one model to another. There's no point in difference for the sake of it, otherwise you end up like countless Linux distros where they change all kinds of crap just for the sake of being "unique".

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]scrumworks[/nom]This place seems to be full of Apple suckers voting decent comments down. Apple is a mass producer of generic iOS operated phones. Period. I agree it might be the "best" one if you compare HTC and liking but that's not much to brag about. Seen one Apple phone, you've seen them all.[/citation]
See what I did there?

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
If these are real specs, maybe I should ditch my N73 at some point .... but since my company phone has WP7.5 (htc trophy), I'm sort of used to an os that 'just works' .... not sure I can get used to android.

watcha

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2007
[citation][nom]Dandalf[/nom]I hope it isn't bigger than the S2. I have the S2 and it's the perfect size for putting on a table next to someone's iPhone and making it look like a cheap toy thanks to the Super AMOLED's contrast.However 4.6" is too big! It will look silly and be difficult to hold. All Samsung have to do is increase the screen resolution! That's literally the ONLY way the Iphone is better at the moment![/citation]

The Samsung has the better screen, the iPhone 4S has almost double the graphical performance. Neither look 'cheap'.

Status
Not open for further replies.