Solved! Samsung Grand Prime+

Sep 26, 2018
I have tried to reboot my galaxy grand prime plusand now it is no longer working. what happened because it only gives me, voice records?

Solution
Rebooting (aka restarting) is just turning the phone off and then turning it back on. Now if you tried to reset the phone, which can wipe all or part of its data, depending on which one you did, That would be different.

So which did you actually do? Just turn it off and back on? "Factory Reset" which usually allows for leaving personal data on the device (and won't wipe things like viruses, etc.) or a "Hard Reset" which totally wipes everything?
Rebooting (aka restarting) is just turning the phone off and then turning it back on. Now if you tried to reset the phone, which can wipe all or part of its data, depending on which one you did, That would be different.

So which did you actually do? Just turn it off and back on? "Factory Reset" which usually allows for leaving personal data on the device (and won't wipe things like viruses, etc.) or a "Hard Reset" which totally wipes everything?

Solution