News Samsung just announced a 98-inch QLED TV, and the price might surprise you

gmk2311

Honorable
Sep 12, 2018
Tom's guide is dead to me. They've been bought out and sold out. It's gotten worse and worse over the years.
Moving comments to a forum which is barely being used by anyone and never seen on the page WITH the article is a FAIL.
No one will even see the his post, most likely .
Sites survive these days not just based on what they publish but the interaction with their users.
However, using a forum in a separate place does give Tom's more space for our beloved ADS.
Regarding content
* It's nice they mentioned that TCL was not even tested. TCL wouldn't have won, but it IS the TV that a large portion of readers WILL buy regardless of what Tom's says.
* In addition, they completely ignore BURN-IN on OLEDs which IS STILL A THING. Tom's should pay attention to what their competitors are doing. Rtings.com is doing long term testing of the latest OLEDs and YES, BURN-IN IS STILL A THING!!! regardless of what the manufacturers press releases say.
Tom's has gotten lazy and they're largely just consolidating other people's press releases and not doing the real work.
I'll be deleting Tom's from my feed today. This article is just an embarrassment .