On my Samsung Windows 7 laptop, the m and n keys have stopped working. They were working intermittently but have stopped altogether now. Can anybody offer any suggestions other than using on-screen or usb keyboard. Thanks in advance.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First is to go to Device Manager and uninstall the Keyboard driver.
- Once done reboot your PC and it should reinstall the keyboard driver automatically.
- After the reboot do test it again and see if the same problem will persist or not.
- Next is to try a USB keyboard and see if those keys which is not working will work.
- If those keys works on an external USB keyboard and on the onscreen keyboard your last bet would be to reinstall Windows.
- If reinstalling Windows 10 will not work unfortunately the only solution would be to replace the keyboard.