Question Samsung Keyboard no longer connects to TV

Jan 11, 2022
I have a UN60J620D Samsung TV & VG-KBD1000 Wireless Keyboard. The keyboard no longer connects to TV. I have spent hours on the phone with Samsung and they keep telling me that the keyboard will not connect to my TV because my TV isn't Bluetooth! I assure you that this keyboard used to work just fine with this TV! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jan 12, 2022
Under Settings>External Device Manager>Input Device Manager>Bluetooth Device List do you see your keyboard listed? You should be able to select it and pair from that menu. I actually ran into an issue where I had no option for bluetooth device list. To fix mine I had to open the engineering menu by turning TV off then hitting mute, 1, 8, 2, power on in succession. That should bring up a small menu on your screen with a blue background and white text. To fix mine I selected SVC, then Upgrade, then BT UPGRADE at the bottom. After it finished the BT upgrade I now had the bluetooth device list and was able to pair up with my keyboard. You can also check that BT is enabled by selecting the Option menu then MRT Option then making sure BT Support is set to ON. Those are the 2 things I can think of that should enable it. Hope that helps.

Jan 11, 2022
Under Settings>External Device Manager>Input Device Manager>Bluetooth Device List do you see your keyboard listed? You should be able to select it and pair from that menu. I actually ran into an issue where I had no option for bluetooth device list. To fix mine I had to open the engineering menu by turning TV off then hitting mute, 1, 8, 2, power on in succession. That should bring up a small menu on your screen with a blue background and white text. To fix mine I selected SVC, then Upgrade, then BT UPGRADE at the bottom. After it finished the BT upgrade I now had the bluetooth device list and was able to pair up with my keyboard. You can also check that BT is enabled by selecting the Option menu then MRT Option then making sure BT Support is set to ON. Those are the 2 things I can think of that should enable it. Hope that helps.
According to Samsung my TV is not a Bluetooth this luth TV but this keyboard did work at 1 time

TRENDING THREADS