samsung laptop key working in wrong spots

Gagandeep_1

Estimable
Nov 16, 2015
hi my samsung laptop the @ key show up on " key. this is also appearing to happen on some of my other keys. i recently had my

Solution

Hi I've got the same problem.
Followed some advice from another contributor (Laptop-nerd ) and ended up via 'settings' with an on screen keyboard.
The on screen keyboard has the { @ } key at no 2 'shift' and the { " }is on the { ' and @ } key so for some reason they just seem to have been put in this stange setup. When you can remember just go to 'shift 2' key for your @ sign.
Thank you Windows 10 !!!!
Hope this helps
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving the issue.
- Check keyboard language settings.
- Open Control Panel and look for Region and Language.
- Check all tabs if they are all set to United States.
- If that doesn't work, try pressing those following keys which are not working using your onscreen keyboard (Ease of Access look for Onscreen keyboard)
- Connect an external keyboard and see if the same problem will persist because if does you may need to consider on doing a complete Factory Reset cause it's a problem with your operating system.

dizbab

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015

Hi I've got the same problem.
Followed some advice from another contributor (Laptop-nerd ) and ended up via 'settings' with an on screen keyboard.
The on screen keyboard has the { @ } key at no 2 'shift' and the { " }is on the { ' and @ } key so for some reason they just seem to have been put in this stange setup. When you can remember just go to 'shift 2' key for your @ sign.
Thank you Windows 10 !!!!
Hope this helps

Solution

TRENDING THREADS