Samsung N210/N220 Difference?

Sabre_X

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2008
What's the difference between these two laptops? I can't find a difference.

Sorry if this is a stupid question!

They appear identical?

Thank in advance!

Mike

You are right, there really aren't any differences. The only difference I can detect is that the N220 is slightly lighter, but otherwise than that, nada. My guess is that one model is for one part of the world, i.e. Asia and the other for the U.S. and North America.

Sabre_X

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2008
Yeh well i heard the N210 was for Europe and the N220 for the states but was just in Currys in UK and they had the N220! Maybe it was the other way round xD

I know that one has a bigger enter key or something, but if their continental i don't really have a choice!

Saying that AMAZON UK has the N210! :S

G

the Enter key is slightly smaller on one the Samsung N220 has subwoofers and only comes in black/red, black/green, black

those are the three differences.

Sabre_X

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2008
Bought the Samsung N210. Absolutely fantastic. Very pleased and one of the best looking netbooks in appearance that I have seen.

jsc

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2004
I recently bought an N150 for traveling. Absurdly great battery life.

Hey, did you know that if you have Win7 on it, you can hotkey [Cntrl][Alt] [Left or Right Arrow] and rotate the screen 90 degrees? Makes a perfect ebook reader. You can hold the thing sideways like a book with your thumb on the Page Up & Down keys.