Samsung TV needs bluetooth keyboard

woodman1

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017
Just got a UN55KS8000 samsung tv. It requires a bluetooth keyboard. Samsung no longer makes their bluetooth keyboard and no stores in my area carry any. I only found one available on EBay and it was very expensive. Is there a way to make an "ordinary" wireless keyboard wok instead?

Thanks for any help.

Saga Lout

Olde English
If it has a USB port you might get a wireless keyboard to work but if you know someone who has one, borrow it to experiment with it.

I bought one through e-Bay a few weeks back to use with my Android phone when I'm at home and it didn't cost me more than £10 GBP - not expensive in my book. Here's a list of some possibilities from the UK e-Bay site to give you an idea http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbluetooth+keyboard.TRS0&_nkw=bluetooth+keyboard&_sacat=58058

Saga Lout

Olde English
If it has a USB port you might get a wireless keyboard to work but if you know someone who has one, borrow it to experiment with it.

I bought one through e-Bay a few weeks back to use with my Android phone when I'm at home and it didn't cost me more than £10 GBP - not expensive in my book. Here's a list of some possibilities from the UK e-Bay site to give you an idea http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xbluetooth+keyboard.TRS0&_nkw=bluetooth+keyboard&_sacat=58058

woodman1

Prominent
Apr 27, 2017

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 8
A Streaming Video & TVs 6
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1