Question Samsung UE32D5520

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2022
I have a Samsung UE32D5520 and it wont let me access the smart tv app store, gives the reason that im not connected to internet but i am 100% connected. I made sure to update the firmware but didnt know what else i could do. Does anyone have a solution, if not possible to fix would i be able to put like android tv instead of the samsung os?

Dec 5, 2022
Have you verified that your TV has a true internet connection. Are you wired through Ethernet (100/1000 baseT) or is it WiFi? WiFi can sometimes be a bit of a challenge to get working 100% correctly because of all of the options available. If you were able to update the firmware, then you must have had some sort of Internet connectivity, at least at some point.

Here is the procedure you may follow to see if it improves anything:
Unplug the power cable to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds. Reconnect the power cable to your modem/router and make sure it's turned on. Wait until the device is finished making it's connection to the internet and your network. Perform the network diagnosis on both the router and on your TV.

For resetting the App Store for your TV, you may try the following:

https://readytodiy.com/samsung-tv-app-store-not-working-0051/

Hope this helps.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.