screen goes black problem

Owais_2

Commendable
Jul 4, 2016
i have a karbonn titanium s200 hd android phone and it screen goes black suddenly some times and it comes back after some time but if not so i remove my battery and start it again and it work but the problem comes back by using phone it happen most when i am seeing any video on mx player so i reset my phone but it still happening

Solution
Does this happen when you are only doing that, or when doing all regular things on your phone? Also, did it start only after certain apps were installed or updated? I ask because it can be an app causing this, rather than the phone itself.

I would try starting your phone in "Safe Mode" and run it that way for a while (which will restrict app access) and see if the problem occurs. If it does not, then you know it is an app or something else you installed that is causing this. If it still occurs then it may be in the phone itself.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly"...
Does this happen when you are only doing that, or when doing all regular things on your phone? Also, did it start only after certain apps were installed or updated? I ask because it can be an app causing this, rather than the phone itself.

I would try starting your phone in "Safe Mode" and run it that way for a while (which will restrict app access) and see if the problem occurs. If it does not, then you know it is an app or something else you installed that is causing this. If it still occurs then it may be in the phone itself.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution