screen not coming on an acer laptop

milove1029

Honorable
Aug 14, 2013
I have a acer 5332 laptop and I closed it down and when I turn it on I can hear the computer booting on I can see the light but the screen is black. I bought a new battery still having the same problem.

getochkn

Splendid
If you look real close at the screen with a flashlight, can you see the bios or windows logo? This will help tell if it's the invertor/blacklight power.

Do you have an external monitor to try? If external works, then it's not the GPU. If external doesn't work either, the GPU is toast and if it's not under warranty, it's not worth replacing or getting fixed usually.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 1
D Laptop General Discussion 1
J Laptop General Discussion 2
C Laptop General Discussion 1
Y Laptop General Discussion 2
B Laptop General Discussion 1
T Laptop General Discussion 1
V Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 4
I Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1
L Laptop General Discussion 2
G Laptop General Discussion 4
A Laptop General Discussion 1
G Laptop General Discussion 6
Similar threads
Question floppy screen
Question Good screen vs more power?
All in one comes on black screen
My screen is cracked beyond any imagery. I can plug hdmi in and it comes up on my TV.shouldn't I be able to connect through Bl
My laptop is i5Dell N5010inspiron while working orstarting suddenly screen goes 8beep comes some time works...for long what's
when it comes to Stuck in preparing automatic repair as well as diagnosing you have only black screen nothing comes to help
I have a acer laptop the power button comes on but the screen is still blank and when I plug my charger to it makes one loud
In my aspire E15 laptop vertical line is coming how can i fix it without opening it?
My screen is coming on
nothing comes up on screen or external video but it all loads up just nothing on screen
im using windows 8.1 file explorer is coming on task bar but its not opening on screen plz help me anyone plz
Dropped laptop ,mouse moved slow on screen. Forced shut down.Logo comes up at start up then disappears. Then black screen ,aft
The power comes on but nothing on the screen and typing on the keyboard does nothing
hi, i dropped my laprop and a screen comes up with smart hardrive error. i press enter and i work and says windows automatic r
got two macs. looks like little white circular dots that kind of drift down across screen, comes and goes, doesn't matter what
I pressed the power button and the light would come on, the fan would run, the screen would stay off, for about 5 seconds and
When i type in a letter 3 come up on the screen
Computer comes on but screen dont
When power switch is pressed all lights come on but nothing comes on the screen
Any Laptops come with a MacDonald Interface??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS