Solved! Screen rotates when entering Google search

Nov 4, 2018
I have a RCA tablet with attached keyboard and everytime I go to do an search in Google the screen rotates to the left and I have to turn the whole tablet in order to see what I am typing. Can this be changed?

Try restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet. Also, make sure you have the browser set to show you the site in mobile mode. If it isn't, and you have it set to show you the page as it would be on a computer, then this can cause the rotation.

Try restarting (turning off and back on) the tablet. Also, make sure you have the browser set to show you the site in mobile mode. If it isn't, and you have it set to show you the page as it would be on a computer, then this can cause the rotation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Auster1805 Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
D Android Tablets 4
Joe18273374737 Android Tablets 2
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
SaturnSolar Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 5
C Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
D Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
N Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 8
J Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Question Galaxy A tablet (sm-t550) screen froze, now black, and non responsive
Question Hey! My Onn tablet keeps showing the loading screen, turning off, and then turning on repeatedly on a cycle, what do I do!?
Question Lenovo tab2 A10-30 Stuck on Lenovo screen
Question how to fix lenovo yoga tablet tablet screen is blank after restarting?
Question Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 show black screen on photo app.
Solved! How do I fix my screen?
Question android 6.0 on screen keyboard not working. can't enter password to get in. wondering if i add a plug in keyboard will it let me type in my password?
Question My Lenovo TB-7304I stuck on the logo screen
Question Why after pressing power button or home button screen get black?!
samsung SM-T580 PROBLEM - Please tell me how to enaboe the display to rotate to match the orientation of the screen?\
Rotating screen why
RCA Galileo Pro 11.5" 2-in-1 Tablet with Keyboard - Screen Won't Rotate On Newly Installed Apps
How can you unlock rotate screen if the screen is cracked over icon?
Galaxy Tab A 10.1 will not rotate screen. How to reset?
My swipe tablets screen is not rotating. Why?
Screen rotation causes wallpaper pixelation
Intermittent screen rotation
Hi my galaxy tab a has not rotating even when screen rotation is on.....is there any solution rather than hard reset
Hey i have an Android RCA tablet and i have autio rotate on but the screen still will not rotate
hi i have a hipstreet aurora and the screen wont automatically rotate i cant find the lock button and i went to accessibly and

ASK THE COMMUNITY