sd card photos not importing

jontypost

Estimable
Nov 30, 2015
When I load my sd card it comes up in my photos window showing the photos to import they are already selected to import but there is no import button on the sd card window. if I come ou of the sd card window ther is no pictures selected to import.

jontypost

Estimable
Nov 30, 2015

jontypost

Estimable
Nov 30, 2015
i tried your answer Phillip but when I right click on the pic nothing happens no menu giving me a choice of any thing! I can see the pics because they appear in front of my photo file but that file is in fade and the sd card pics are on a black "window?" in front of them. They are all selected but right clicking on them does nothing. I should add that this is my first go at adding pics since changing to Windows 10 if that helps.

jontypost

Estimable
Nov 30, 2015
Believe it or not I went back to the begining and imported the old way by opening folders etc. Thank you for your help, perhaps I was expecting Windows 10 to do it automatically for me as 8 used to anyway sorted, till next time when I probably will have forgotten again. As you can see it's not an every day(or week) thing as I can use my phone for those pics.