Sd card problems

Aug 31, 2018
I have all my apps in my sd card and but the apps are still in my phone storage as well and my viuAPP is in my sd card but when I download videos it goes into the phone storage and not internal why ps I'm using.oppo phone android

Solution
The "Phone" storage is the "Internal" storage. If you changed the SD card to also be "Internal" storage, then it will react differently for apps and downloads.

Apps you installed on the phone and then moved to the card, when they get updates, can be moved back to the phone. The only way around this is to uninstall them, and then download and install them directly to the card.

As for the videos you are downloading, you need to change the location where downloads go from inside that app's "Settings" not the phone's "Settings".
The "Phone" storage is the "Internal" storage. If you changed the SD card to also be "Internal" storage, then it will react differently for apps and downloads.

Apps you installed on the phone and then moved to the card, when they get updates, can be moved back to the phone. The only way around this is to uninstall them, and then download and install them directly to the card.

As for the videos you are downloading, you need to change the location where downloads go from inside that app's "Settings" not the phone's "Settings".

Solution