Search for headphones

Solution

Pretty close if you go wired, I am using the Samson SR850 headphones and the Zalman ZM-MIC1 which is £36 total, IMO easily sounds better than gaming headsets 2x the price - I would compare directly to the HyperX Cloud Revolver for £77 - which also is a pretty good deal.
Those are 35pounds. You want 15pnd headphones?

In that price range I found something like this:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/SA901-Surround-Headsets-Headphones-Microphone-Black-Blue/dp/B00XCDXKJK/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics-accessories&ie=UTF8&qid=1518561867&sr=1-4&keywords=usb+gaming+headphones&refinements=p_36%3A1200-2000

You have headphones so I'm not sure why you want more.

I also am confused on the Bluetooth side of things. It has Bluetooth for devices that support that, but if I understand correctly it has a USB cable and 3.5mm support?

So EXACTLY:
1) what is your budget
2) what do you need for HARDWARE
3) what devices do you use this with?

edlanger100

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017

1) My budget is as stated £20
2) I have the more expensive set as they were given to me, however my computer does not have Bluetooth(hence the Bluetooth adaptor), the usb cable is not long enough and is only for charging & my computer for some reason does not work with any 3.5mm that has a mic (yes I have a splitter)
3) I would use it with my PC

edlanger100

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017

Pretty close if you go wired, I am using the Samson SR850 headphones and the Zalman ZM-MIC1 which is £36 total, IMO easily sounds better than gaming headsets 2x the price - I would compare directly to the HyperX Cloud Revolver for £77 - which also is a pretty good deal.

Solution