Search of new laptop for graphic design and gaming

Astro RAM

Estimable
May 15, 2014
Hey everyone I'm in search of pretty decent new laptop. Something very good to be honest. I mean I have a pretty good desktop already but this laptop will be need to take to my graphic design classes.

Want im wanting to do with this laptop is of course work with Adobe cloud, use as a spare stream machine when I do stream in areas that aren't my office. As well as of course play games on it when I'm not near my main pc (dark souls or newer titles etc). And of course edit videos on the fly.

I'd like to stay as far from Macs as possible(i know they're good for graphic designers but I need this to do more). I've considered looking into Razer products I've heard they're good. Some one suggest alienware, but I've heard not so good things, plus that I'd have to upgrade manually. Which is fine, I've built my own pc, but I'd rather have this done when I get.

So please any and all help is greatly appreciated as soon as possible

Astro RAM

Estimable
May 15, 2014

That's in $. As company I've liked Asus and like above earlier Razer is an interest. I'd like to say far from Samsung As possible.

Astro RAM

Estimable
May 15, 2014

Hmmm alright I'll take a look at that line up. Any others you can refer me to? Preferably a link drop if you actually have one