Sega Making Motion Control Console? No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Dreamcast was fail. Who would want a Dreamcast 2 anyways?

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
So if it's basically a Sega emulator, why does it need motion controls? That just detracts from it. Motion controls can be fun and make sense for certain games, but trying to shoehorn them on old games is pointless.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
I love my Dreamcast. I've had it since the dawn of time and while I may not play it anymore, it represents a huge piece of my childhood and if you want it you'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers. :D

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]Drip50291[/nom]OMFG that person is such an obvious loser i cant even watch that video even if that thing is bad or not.[/citation]
I agree, the person doing the review sounded about 15 years old, was completely unprofessional and frankly he seemed to be biased the moment the review began. Perhaps he is a Wii employee...

I thought the games were old school looking (low res,blocky,simple). For a family on a budget where $40 is really all they can spare this would be great gift for a young child. I for one will stick to my PS3/PC.

It was not nearly as bad as the reviewer made it sound... it's $40 not $200

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
I agree he sounds like a spoiled little brit. On that note.. It does suck lol. And imo not worth 40$ lol. Maybe 20-25.. But that's even pushing it.

gto127

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2008
I like all the game sysytems & collect them. It would be nice to see Sega get back into game systems but it just wouldn't make much sense from a financial standpoint & the bottom line for companies it to make money.

G

I have my genesis/sega cd/32x, master system, saturn, and dreamcast!
HAHAHAHAHA!!.... losers

Status
Not open for further replies.