Selling my laptop?

KREPTiiK

Estimable
Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone.

I'm new to these forum sites so bare with me.
I purchased my laptop last February for a price of £850 brand new from Curry's. And it's a great laptop. I've not had any problems with it but I feel now that I'd like to get rid of it. The reason being that I would like to build myself a computer from scratch for gaming. I got this laptop for gaming and it's fine running any games but it's still not the best and I'd like to upgrade.

Now, I've looked around a bit and I can't seem to find any reliable information on how much I could get if I were to sell it on. If I look on Amazon and search for my laptop I can find it on there and a refurbished one is going for £709.

So what I'd like to know is if this price is right? And if you reckon I could get that amount for it? Or if I should try and sell it for a lower price or something.

Here's a link to the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-NP550P7C-S05UK-17-3-inch-Notebook-Processor/dp/B00B5HGGUK

Which also has all the specs and what not with it.

Thanks for the replies!

Solution
I believe 550-700 is a good selling price for this laptop. It's only about a year old, but it still offers great performance in comparison to current-spec'd laptop!