service providers have nothing to do with those voice mails are stored on the phone

rickv631

Estimable
Feb 24, 2015
All, the heck with the service provider! those voice mails are stored on the drive in the phone. delete it from the service provider and you will still have them on your phone unless you have them sync to delete with your voicemail system with your provider I do not have it that way so they are deleted with my provider and I want them on my phone and saved to my PC drive.

So Samsung where are they located do i have to root my phone to get to your file structure to access this data. This data is my data not yours I want my voicemails.

Solution
Voicemails (on cellphones) are not stored on the phone. They are stored on your carrier's servers, and when you go to voicemail all it does is dial a pre-programmed number.

If they were stored on your phone, then people couldn't record a voicemail if your phone was off or out of coverage.
Voicemails (on cellphones) are not stored on the phone. They are stored on your carrier's servers, and when you go to voicemail all it does is dial a pre-programmed number.

If they were stored on your phone, then people couldn't record a voicemail if your phone was off or out of coverage.

Solution