Solved! Shopping New battery for my Lenovo laptop y70-70

Feb 15, 2019
So guys, I am trying to replace my Lenovo y70-70 battery. The model of the battery according to the box is L13 M4P02.

But I'm afraid because I bought some time ago a replacement on Amazon and the battery when it gets to a 40% percentage tells low battery, then after the computer a few seconds later shuts down. They sent me a guarantee for defective product but happened the same thing.I tried the gauge reset and all those things and did not work for my case.
After that they returned my money back but still need another battery. I want a recommendation so I can buy a new one and don't have issues with this one that I am trying to buy. Thanks for your time and help.

Solution
Sounds like you are trying to make an aftermarket battery work correctly and sometimes that just doesn't happen.

While it may seem like a good idea, they say it matches/works in your device and it is likely cheaper than an OEM one, they are so not worth it. Aftermarket ones are often hit or miss in if they work correctly, and on top of that, the more seedy/bad version can actually damage your device.

I would suggest returning it and getting yourself an OEM battery. Better to pay a little extra to start, than to risk paying a lot more to repair the device later.
Sounds like you are trying to make an aftermarket battery work correctly and sometimes that just doesn't happen.

While it may seem like a good idea, they say it matches/works in your device and it is likely cheaper than an OEM one, they are so not worth it. Aftermarket ones are often hit or miss in if they work correctly, and on top of that, the more seedy/bad version can actually damage your device.

I would suggest returning it and getting yourself an OEM battery. Better to pay a little extra to start, than to risk paying a lot more to repair the device later.

Solution
Feb 15, 2019
So, I was looking on the web where can I find a OEM for this laptop and I could not find it. I am not sure if I am looking correctly. But yes, I have no knowledge in batteries of computers and thought a generic one was going to work the same way.