Should I get CCleaner?

Dome3731

Honorable
May 30, 2013
Hi, I have advanced system care 7 ultimte, driver booster pro, iobit malware fighter 2 and smart defrag 3 should i get ccleaner oe is this enough

Solution
I've used it for a year without issues, seems to do a good job, plus its a one stop place to go to clean up files, uninstall apps and quickly see/delete stuff from startup. if using chrome, make sure to check the settings or it'll wipe out cookies you might want to keep (like login info).

CCleaner is different than what you have listed. it doesn't scan for malware, doesn't defrag, etc. more for deleting old files, temp stuff, etc, and deleting unused registry entries.

THRobinson

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
I've used it for a year without issues, seems to do a good job, plus its a one stop place to go to clean up files, uninstall apps and quickly see/delete stuff from startup. if using chrome, make sure to check the settings or it'll wipe out cookies you might want to keep (like login info).

CCleaner is different than what you have listed. it doesn't scan for malware, doesn't defrag, etc. more for deleting old files, temp stuff, etc, and deleting unused registry entries.

Solution