Should I remove my app from the playstore?

darkvoid

Honorable
Jul 14, 2013
I made some apps using appinventor (not as good as java or coding , i know), and published them to the playstore. They are arcade games both of them , not exactly great but yeah , its been over a month and one of them just has 7 current installs 5 of which are from my aquaintances who installed it on my will. And it has 23 total installs which means that most of the users uninstalled it. So should I remove the app or not. I don't want my image as a developer on the playstore to get ruined because of this.

I am planning to create some quality ones later using basic4android maybe when I find time.

And improving the app is not an option either.
I need someone's honest opinion!
It would be very helpful , thanks in advance.

Solution
A few apps that are functional, but not necessarily fun to play or don't have a huge install base won't have that much of an affect. Remember that as a developer you're constantly learning, tweaking, and changing course on things. Sometimes hitting those bumps in the road can be that huge learning experience that propels you to the next level.

Joeteoh99

Estimable
Herald
Jul 20, 2014
Well if I was placed in your shoes. I will remove it and during the mean time improve it (but you don't want to) then just creating a new one. Ask for opinions. I also wouldn't want to lose my reputation in the developing industries. :)

ss202sl

Honorable
A few apps that are functional, but not necessarily fun to play or don't have a huge install base won't have that much of an affect. Remember that as a developer you're constantly learning, tweaking, and changing course on things. Sometimes hitting those bumps in the road can be that huge learning experience that propels you to the next level.

Solution