Solved! Should I return my iphone 13 pro max and wait for galaxy s 22?

Nov 3, 2021
Got pro max 13 with the 800$ trade deal and coming from s9+. Did play around with it and hated the bottom screen not having buttons. The music thing is super annoying too. The phone is powerful enough to last years so not sure if I should cut my losses and return the phone for 50$ fee and wait for s22 ultra? Another reason I got the pro max was my gf uses iPhone and her friends too and it seemed easier for iphone group message stuff too(seems theres iphone message app easier to setup)
There's also caveat that my s9 + might not be worth 800$ in trade in coming next year either also some people suggested buying a phone off ebay and trade in for credits... Does the current s21 have the bottom buttons like s9+ or those disappeared too?

Solution
If you got $800 for a S9 Plus that is an amazing deal considering a new unlocked one from Amazon is about $400 new and about half that used.

if you want to swap to an Apple phone may as well do it with that, but really up to you if the things you don't like outweigh the things you do. Really I would just keep the S9 till it's broken or does not run things, it's still a good phone, if you can get used to the Apple way, getting $800 credit for a phone worth half or less of that is a good deal.
If you got $800 for a S9 Plus that is an amazing deal considering a new unlocked one from Amazon is about $400 new and about half that used.

if you want to swap to an Apple phone may as well do it with that, but really up to you if the things you don't like outweigh the things you do. Really I would just keep the S9 till it's broken or does not run things, it's still a good phone, if you can get used to the Apple way, getting $800 credit for a phone worth half or less of that is a good deal.

Solution