Solved! Should I sell my gaming desktop and Macbook for a gaming laptop?

Nov 8, 2021
With the current GPU situation, I am unable to find an RTX card at a decent price, and am stuck with a gaming rig that has a GTX 970, but was built with the intention of using a RTX 3070. I also have a MacBook that I mainly use for school. So I have two devices which are used for basically one purpose. I was thinking of selling my desktop and the MacBook to just get one device that can do both. I would instead just get a Razer Blade 15 or something like that. I'm not sure if this is a good idea though.

Solution
Good idea, no, but if it's what you need then it's what you need. Gaming laptops tend to have reliability issues due to extra heat and are expensive to repair when out of warranty, and are expensive to begin with so when they fail, you lose that much more money.
Good idea, no, but if it's what you need then it's what you need. Gaming laptops tend to have reliability issues due to extra heat and are expensive to repair when out of warranty, and are expensive to begin with so when they fail, you lose that much more money.

Reactions: mrmike16
Solution