Should I upgrade?

karlwaitforit

Estimable
Oct 16, 2014
I have a samsung s4 and I'm thinking of upgrading. The question is , is it worth upgrading or should I wait and just spend my money on other stuff like a new laptop (don't have one, only own a desktop) or something. I just really want to experience the new android,Android 5.0. thanks

EDIT: Forgot to put my maximum amount, probably 650$

Solution
i suggest you to upgrade your pc and if you want to experience new android 5.0 flash your s4 to 5.0 rom head to xda forums for flashing guide and if you dont want to flash your phone get moto e or moto g to experience android l or 5.0 both devices will get update Motorola confirmed this. by flashing rom you can get android 5.0 and also u can upgrade yor pc both u can get.
rest is your choice

Piyush Kashyap

Estimable
Oct 17, 2014
i suggest you to upgrade your pc and if you want to experience new android 5.0 flash your s4 to 5.0 rom head to xda forums for flashing guide and if you dont want to flash your phone get moto e or moto g to experience android l or 5.0 both devices will get update Motorola confirmed this. by flashing rom you can get android 5.0 and also u can upgrade yor pc both u can get.
rest is your choice

Solution