Solved! Should I use a screen protector?

kenleyso

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2012
I posted a while back about my phone not being very responsive.

I was wondering if a tempered glass protector is needed for my phone or not. Because applying one reduces touch sensitivity due to the 2.5d screen.

Solution
Screen protectors aren't 'needed' unless you are really hard on the phone. They are more of a personal choice thing. I have had many smart phones and never used a screen protector even once. No problems, but I know others who can't seem to have a phone for a week without damage. So it is more of a do you think you need one factor. :)

Also, any protector is going to diminish the touch sensitivity of the display. There is no avoiding that if you add a screen protector.
Screen protectors aren't 'needed' unless you are really hard on the phone. They are more of a personal choice thing. I have had many smart phones and never used a screen protector even once. No problems, but I know others who can't seem to have a phone for a week without damage. So it is more of a do you think you need one factor. :)

Also, any protector is going to diminish the touch sensitivity of the display. There is no avoiding that if you add a screen protector.

Reactions: RickyB111
Solution