Silicon Valley Exec Caught Stealing Lego in Barcode Scam

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeraMedia

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2006
@leej009: I dunno... if the stress level of that position leads to your being a kleptomaniacal, self-incriminating Lego OCD freak, then maybe it's not the best job opportunity?

G

"The 47-year-old appeared in court today on four counts of burglary."

Burglary???

Multiple counts of theft and perhaps enhancement charges.

A two million dollar home in many parts of Silicon Valley is nothing special. In other parts of the country, you can have a palace for the same amount of money.

d-block

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2009
[citation][nom]oj88[/nom]Silicon Valley is full of silly-con-artists. No wonder those big chain-stores like K-Mart, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and Sears etc. cannot compete with online stores like Amazon.Talking about shoplifting, you should take a look at how this poor 14-year-old girl is treated. http://www.cbs8.com/story/18600502 [...] ns-violent[/citation]

That girl is trash. I feel no sympathy for a pos like that. It's only when she get's caught does she say she's only a child. Fuck that stupid bitch.

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]fulle[/nom]I guess he must be addicted to the rush of stealing. This is why people need hobbies, ya' know?... so they won't start Lego stealing schemes for the sole purpose of entertaining themselves.[/citation]But stealing Legos WAS his hobby!

fb39ca4

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2011
[citation][nom]fb39ca4[/nom]Dafuq did I just read?[/citation]
Why the hate? I was just surprised at the sheer randomness of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.