sim network unlock

Nafees ahmed

Estimable
Jun 9, 2014
I have galaxay s4 gt-i9500.and my Imei no is REDACTED - SS. And i want sim network unlock pin as soon as possible i m request to u pls.

bill001g

Honorable
Aug 9, 2012
Unlocking high end phones with stuff like LTE is pretty much a waste of time even when you get the codes from the carrier. LTE and other broadband wireless protocols they pretend is a standard but the radio frequencies used vary greatly from carrier to carrier and from country to country.

Unlocking generally only refers to the voice part of the phone. The data part many times is set when the phone is manufactured. Some can be changed with special hardware equipment others you in effect must physically replace the radio chips with ones for a different carrier.

Even the voice has this issue if it does not have a radio that supports the frequencies used or if it runs CDMA and you want to run it on GSM it just doesn't work it is not a unlocking issue.

If all you want is a unlocked phone for voice use go find one of the many $10 disposable phones that only do voice.