Simply the Best Earphone Packaging Ever

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArgleBargle

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2008
I picked up a headset/microphone as part of a Starcraft II deal earlier this week. The supplied headset was fine, but the packaging was that huge, annoying clamshell which you need the claws of Wolverine to open.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
""but how do you do that with more solid products like laptops or smartphones? Feel free to hit the comments with your suggestions. (Thanks Coloribus!)""

The Iphone 4 box would have this picture.
http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Grieve666/iphone.jpg

iphone.jpg

waffle911

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2007
I don't see anything wrong with the way Apple packages things; if people judge books by their covers (and they do) then aesthetically pleasing packaging design is important for being noticed on the shelf. The only reason it could be a negative is if you are over-zealously anti-Apple. I'm talking about emo-rage-quit, super-"FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-" overzealous. It's a friggen' company, not a bloody politician. You don't even see people getting like this about Intel or Bose. Stop drinking the anti-Apple Kool-Aid and let people buy their sexy, overpriced goods in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.