Six Year Old Drives to School Thanks to GTA

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonhorde665

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2008
oh for crying otu loud , granted i wouldt let my own kid play gta, but soem of you people make it out like these parentsa re devil for allowing it, gad-d--m ! I grew up watching movies like Night of teh living dead and predator, I also played Violent vieo games too while growing up and i listened to Heavy metal and Death metal (gasp). I'm nnot some nut cake that is about to go hose peopel with uzies , i'm not some derranged psychopath that is going to rape and kill women , i'm not even an anti social person (i like and get a long with most any one i meet). can you all for once stop focusing what this kids parents allowed him access to iit is hardly relevent to what he did , driving in a video game is far difernt form driving a real car so please. My parents were not horrible parents and they gave me as much if not more freedom to watch and play and lsiten to what ever i wanted to than these parents probably allow this kid. I'm not f-ed up and my parents are not "shitty" parents so get off yoru high horse o' judgment and stop raining down a a piss storm on his aprents all because they let him do something he likes to do (play violent videogames). you don't even know hlaf of how tehy are riasing them so how can you judge thier parenting over one bad day ?? who's to say they don't talk to their kid often about the diference in reality andthe games ??? god you judgmental nit wits are making me sick , i'm outta here before i say something that gets me banned.

p.s. im not a kid, in fact im 29 i just remeber in hgh schiool whn the school counselor tried to tell my parents they needs to take my heavy metal music away cos it was a bad influence, to bad the dumb counselor didn't realise my parents listened to the same music i did. My Dad was one of the best and highest paid electrical enginers in the country too, so he didnt take my counselors attitude to well.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I agree with the last 2 posters. How is it negligent of the parents if the kids wakes up early, steals their keys (no parent should reasonably be worried about their 6 year old taking the car) and drives off. What are they going to do? Lock the keys in a safe and lock the child in its room? Strap him to the bed so he doesn't go out the window? Then if there's a fire and the kid can't get out the parent also get in trouble. Seriously, people are too quick to blame the parents for any problem with their child.

G

hey the same thing happen to me i learned by play forenza driving though.im 14 now.but video games do help learn people.Thats why he learned.

G

WTF is wrong with some of the dumb shit parents that posted comments here? Sure the Video game is violent, but this kid didn't any fucking violence and furthermore even if you let your kid listen to mature stuff, if you tell your kid that what he sees in the game is wrong and not to do it, who are they going to listen to, their parents or a video game? People need to get over themselves and stop being such being such opinionated arseholes. (And learn to spell words in English, because if you are a parent and you type “teh” you are immature (and no I am not a parent I am 14)).

G

I saw this freaking awesome Balloon Jumbo Jet teracota banana media challenge mudkip.

Status
Not open for further replies.